Taxi Cab owners and driver's licences are issued through the Corporate Services Department.
Please see the fee bylaw for a listing of the fees.
An application form is to be completed and the following documentation is required :
- 2 current passport pictures
- Ontario Driver's Licence
- Driver's abstract from the Ministry of Transportation
- Police Clearance
- Application fee
In Accordance with the Integrated Accessibility Standard regulation:
- Taxi drivers and owners are not allowed to charge extra for transporting persons with disabiliities.
- Vehicle registration must be placed on the rear bumper.
- Vehicle registration is available in an accessible format for passengers who are persons with disabilities.
Date edited: 02/14/2017