Energy Efficiency Design Summary

Green Building

Letter of Commitment by Architect or Engineer


Public Works Entrance Permits

If you are applying for a new house permit, you may be required ot obtain an entrance permit.  The fee for this permit will be included in your building permit.  Please see the Town of Lakeshore Tariff of Fees Bylaw to view the fee required for this permit.


Entrance over a Municipal Drain

If the property is on a Municipal road, applicants are asked to contact the Drainage Department to discuss the project or proposal at 519-728-2700


Properties Located on a County Road

If the property is located on a County Road (i.e. County Road 25 (Puce Rd), County Road 19 (Manning Road), County Road 31, 46, etc.), please contact the County of Essex at 519-776-6441
for application requirements.

Note:  If this is for a Single Family Dwelling or an addition that will be situated closer to the front property line than the existing bulding, a setback approval may also be requried through the County of Essex.
Date edited: 07/20/2018