You can get anywhere from here.
Lakeshore is minutes away from the busiest US / Canada border crossing. Approximately 30% of total trade between the US and Canada cross the Detroit-Windsor border. Daily two-way goods trade is valued over $800 million. Being near the border means we have advanced knowledge of international trade.
Lakeshore is within a 9 hour drive of over half of the population of North America.
We know how to move your goods.
- Ambassador Bridge - car and truck traffic - 40 km
- Detroit/Windsor Tunnel - 30 km
- Highway 401
- Highway 77
- Highway 3
- Sarnia border crossing - 124 km
- Canadian National Railway (1- 800-601-7630
- Canadian Pacific Railway (1- 800-601-7630
- VIA Rail (1- 888-842-7245
- Michigan Central Railway tunnel
- Truck Ferry - handles hazardous materials prohibited from crossing via the Bridge or Tunnel
- Port of Windsor - third largest Canadian Great Lakes port (shipments)
- Windsor airport YQG - 39 km
- Detroit International airport DTW - 66 km
Date edited: 04/19/2017