Lakeview Park West Beach
Located in Lakeshore's Belle River community, this is our main public beach. There is a large pavillion with picnic tables, concession stand, volleyball court, outdoor showers, public washrooms, bike racks and free parking. A large grassed area is available with mature trees for picnics.
The Town of Lakeshore has several small parkettes located along Lake St. Clair, several with small beach access. These parkettes are for passive use only, no BBQ's, etc. Parking for one or two cars, bike racks.
- Puce Road Lakefront Parkette
- Renaud Line Lakefront Parkette
- Rourke Line Lakefront Parkette
- Stuart Lane Lakefront Parkette
- Strong Road Lakefront Parkette
- Golfview Drive Lakefront Parkette
- St. Clair Road Lakefront Parkette
- Stoney Point Lakefront Parkette
- Gracey Sideroad Lakefront Parkette
Trembley Beach Conservation Area
Managed by the Essex Region Conservation Authority, this is a naturalized park.